Friday, November 15, 2013

Beautiful Fall

I forgot how long the autumn weather lasts in Virginia. The temperatures start cooling in September so you no longer need the A/C and by the end of October or the first of November you might need the heat on during the nights. Last night we got our first frost, but no worries, next week we are supposed to reach the 70s again. I think I am starting to get off topic; fall is a great time for photographs! Here are a few to enjoy.











Sometimes I wish I could give you a little more variety than just Ari, but she's just so cute! Here she is for Halloween. She was a pink leopard! Hey you can be anything you want (or your parents want you to be) on Halloween, even if it doesn't exist. She does them so much justice, maybe a genetic engineer will create one one day.






Did I mention she is starting to try and walk? Here are her "first steps" (loosely used). This was about a month ago, so she is a lot better now, but lacks confidence and spatial awareness sometimes so she isn't flying solo just yet.


1 comment:

  1. Haha I just now saw this! Ari is such a cutie and this was a great update. you've inspired me to post again too :)

    ReplyDelete